|Payday Loans | Myth #2|
Actually, payday advance customers represent the heart of America’s middle class. They are typical hard working adults who may not have savings or disposable income to use as a safety net when unexpected expenses occur.
Here are the facts *
• The majority of payday advance customers earn between $25,000 and $50,000 annually;
• Sixty-eight percent are under 45 years old; only 4 percent are over 65, compared to 20 percent of the population;
• Ninety-four percent have a high school diploma or better, with 56 percent having some college or a degree;
• Forty-two percent own their own homes;
• The majority are married and 64 percent have children in the household; and,
• One hundred percent have steady incomes and active checking accounts, both of which are required to receive a payday advance.
*Source: The Credit Research Center, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, Gregory Elliehausen and Edward C. Lawrence. Payday Advance Credit in America: An Analysis of Customer Demand. April 2001.
Take advantage of our competitive payday loan rates!
Quick Cash Between Paydays, No-Hassel Cash to Cover Expenses
|Note: Cash Advances are not intended to meet long-term financial needs, but only a short-term need. Consumers should seek credit counseling for credit difficulties|